Stahlschmidt Family Legacy Scholarship
In honor of their parents, Dorothy and Raymond, the Stahlschmidt family established the Stahlschmidt Family Scholarship in Fall 2009. Eight of the ten Stahlschmidt children graduated from SIUE and are thankful for their parents’ support of their education. The Stahlschmidt Family Scholarship will award two $1,500 scholarships to currently enrolled SIUE Nursing students. Preference will be given to first generation sophomore Nursing students, but juniors and seniors may also be considered.
- Area of Interest
- All prospective incoming freshmen, All prospective incoming transfers, School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please tell us of your financial need for this scholarship (minimum of 50 words).
- Please submit a one-page maximum, double-spaced, 12pt. font answer to the following: "Based on the donor’s intent and selection criteria, tell us why you are deserving of this scholarship!"
- Are you a first generation student?
- Are you a sophomore, junior or senior level nursing student?