Grady Family Foundation Entrepreneurship Scholarship - School of Business
Donor’s gift will be used for scholarship support for SIUE School of Business students specializing in Entrepreneurship.
- Award amount is up to $6,000 based on funds available
- Area of Interest
- School of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be entering a business plan competition in 2020-21?
- Please provide an essay (300 - 500 words) describing your experiences at the SIUE School of Business (incoming freshmen and transfer students list high school or community college experiences), any personal achievements and future goals. Explain in detail your career objectives and how this scholarship will help you reach your goals.
- Are you currently running your own business?
- Are you specializing in entrepreneurship?