Greg and Mary Ann Budzban Scholarship for Data Analysis
Available to Graduate students majoring in any College of Arts & Sciences discipline
• Must have GPA of 3.25 or above
• Preference is given to students working in the Center for Predictive Analytics
• Preference given to first generation students and underrepresented minorities, however, all students are encouraged to apply.
• Must submit an essay of 500 words or less on their chosen career path and academic interests.
It is anticipated the award will be $500 annually but shall be based on funds available.
Recipients of this award shall be selected by the Director of the Center for Predictive Analytics.
- Area of Interest
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Must submit an essay of 500 words or less on their chosen career path and academic interests
- Are you a first generation College student?