Grady Family Foundation Entrepreneurship Scholarship - School of Engineering
Donor’s gift will be used for scholarship support for one SIUE School of Engineering undergraduate student.
- Award amount is up to $6,000 based on funds available
- Area of Interest
- School of Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be entering a business plan competition in 2020-21?
- Please provide an essay (300 - 500 words) describing your experiences at SIUE (incoming freshmen and transfer students list high school or community college experiences), any personal achievements and future goals. Explain in detail your career objectives and how this scholarship will help you reach your goals.
- Are you currently running your own business?
- Are you involved in an engineering competition team?