Anthropology Student Travel Award
This award provides limited funding contributions towards student conference travel. In order to apply, students must:
1. be a current or recently graduated anthropology major or CHRM student with anthropology supervisor.
2. have a paper accepted for presentation at a regional or national conference. International conferences will not be funded.
3. be sponsored by a mentor in the anthropology department.
4. apply concurrently to the College of Arts and Sciences or to the Graduate School for conference travel funding.
Funds will be awarded based on need and availability of funding for travel in both Spring and Fall terms.
- Area of Interest
- Anthropology, College of Arts and Sciences