Scholarship for Excellence
The recipient of this award must be a junior or senior level undergraduate nursing student that maintains a nursing GPA of 3.0 or higher and is actively involved in school-sanctioned activities.
- Area of Interest
- School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be a junior or senior level student in the undergraduate program in Nursing for the 2022-2023 school year?
- Please submit first letter of reference.
- Please submit a one-page maximum, double-spaced, 12pt. font answer to the following: "Based on the donor’s intent and selection criteria, tell us why you are deserving of this scholarship!"
- Please briefly tell us how you are actively involved in school-sanctioned activities?
- Is your anticipated graduation date Fall 2022 or later?