Shirley Strohmeyer Memorial Nursing Award
Scholarship will be awarded to the student that best demonstrates the mission of the School of Nursing and the core values of SIUE. Applicant must be a BS student currently in the second semester or a junior or senior nursing student; an ABS student currently enrolled or an RN-BS or MS student currently enrolled and completed at least one semester.
- Area of Interest
- School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit 2 letters of reference expressing how you best demonstrate the mission of the School of Nursing and the core values of SIUE.
- Are you currently a BS student, ABS student, RN-BS student or MS student enrolled in the School of Nursing?
- For second letter of reference upload, if needed.
- Please submit a one-page maximum, double-spaced, 12pt. font answer to the following: "Based on the donor’s intent and selection criteria, tell us why you are deserving of this scholarship!"
- Upload additional letter of reference if necessary.
- Is your anticipated graduation date Fall 2022 or later?
- Show 1 more