Alta Gracia Myers Scholarship
The purpose of this opportunity is to provide annual scholarships to Junior and Senior students majoring in Nursing at SIUE. The recipient(s) of this scholarship will be selected by a committee designated by the appropriate dean of the school awarding the scholarship for the given year based on the following criteria:
1. Must be a junior or senior inNursing at SIUE.
2. Must have attended or received a degree from a Community College in either Illinois or Missouri.
3. Must be committed to volunteering within their community.
4. Must submit a 500 word essay on an event that changed their perspective on how they think about or view the world today.
- Area of Interest
- Library and Information Services, School of Education Health & Human Behavior, School of Nursing, School of Pharmacy
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you transfer or graduate from a community college in Illinois or Missouri?
- Please submit three letters of reference regarding volunteer services.
- Please submit a 500 word essay on an event that changed your perspective on how you think about or view the world today.