Noble R. Thompson III Student Award in Geography
One or more annual student awards between $250 and $500 shall be made from this fund based on the following criteria:
- The recipient(s) may be an undergraduate or graduate major in the Department of Geography.
- The recipient(s) shall demonstrate academic achievement in their chosen field of study as indicated by a G.P.A. of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher.
- The amount and number of awards are to be determined by the selection committee and the availability of funds in the account.
- The Chair of the Department of Geography shall appoint a committee of faculty from the department to select the final award recipient(s).
- Area of Interest
- College of Arts and Sciences, Geography