Dr. John LeBlanc Academic Excellence Honors Award
The annual award shall be made of $100 at the University Honors Day Convocation to the student best meeting the following restrictions:
1) Student should be a resident of Madison or Scott Counties in Illinois.
2) Student should be of high academic standard, but not necessarily the highest.
3) Student should be a senior pursuing advanced education in the field of medicine.
4) In the case of several strong candidates for the award, the student most displaying financial need shall be chosen as the recipient.
5) Student shall be chosen by a Committee of the Biological Sciences Department faculty and staff.
- Area of Interest
- Biological Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences