Shirley Strohmeyer Memorial Nursing Award
Awarded to the student that best demonstrates the mission of the School of Nursing and the core values of SIUE. Applicant must be a BS student currently in the second semester or a sophomore or junior level nursing student; an ABS student currently enrolled or an RN-BS or MS student currently enrolled and completed at least one semester.
- Area of Interest
- School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit 2 letters of reference expressing how you best demonstrate the mission of the School of Nursing and the core values of SIUE.
- Are you currently a BS student, ABS student, RN-BS student or MS student enrolled in the School of Nursing?
- For second letter of reference upload, if needed.
- Please submit a one-page maximum, double-spaced, 12pt. font answer to the following: "Based on the donor’s intent and selection criteria, tell us why you are deserving of this scholarship!"
- Upload additional letter of reference if necessary.
- Is your anticipated graduation date Fall 2023 or later?
- Show 1 more