Lucille Helwig Memorial Scholarship
Awarded to a School of Nursing graduate student with preference for those in the nurse practitioner or nurse anesthesia program. Student must have completed at least 3 semesters of coursework and be currently enrolled at the time of application; have received a grade of B or higher and have evidence of excellent clinical skills via 2 reference letters from preceptors and/or clinical faculty.
- Area of Interest
- School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload first letter of reference concerning excellent clinical skills from preceptor and/or clinical faculty.
- Upload second letter of reference concerning excellent clinical skills from preceptor and/or clinical faculty.
- Is your anticipated graduation date Fall 2023 or later?
- Are you a current student in the NP or CRNA program with at least 3 semesters of classes completed?
- Let us know why you are a good fit for this scholarship and how it will benefit you.