Constance Ann Denue Memorial Scholarship
The criteria for a scholarship recipient will be:
- Undergraduate student majoring in History
- Students must either be participating in a History focused internship or working as a research assistant in the field of History. Examples include but are not limited to History 490 and History 410
- Preference will be given to students with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or above
- Preference will be given to students with demonstrated financial need.
Recipients will be selected by a committee of History faculty created by the Chair of the History Department.
- Area of Interest
- College of Arts and Sciences, Historical Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- History Internship
- Are you participating in a History Focused Internship? Please describe.
- Are you working as a research assistant in the field of History? Please describe.