Bob Hardy Scholarship in Broadcast Journalism
Established in memory of Bob Hardy to encourage and support students of merit in continuing the Hardy tradition of integrity in journalism through the pursuit of a degree in radio and/or television broadcasting. Qualifications for awarding the scholarship are:
- Must have a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Must be entering the junior or senior year (having 80 or fewer credit hours) at the beginning of the semester that the scholarship takes effect
- Must be a declared major in the Mass Communications Department in the journalism aspect of Mass Communications
- Must be registered as a full-time student.
- Area of Interest
- College of Arts and Sciences, Mass Communications
- Supplemental Questions
- When do you expect to graduate and with what degree(s)? (NOTE: Include concurrent degrees and/or specializations)
- List your honors or awards
- What are your career and education goals?
- Submit a 500 word essay on "Integrity in Broadcast Journalism"