Dr. Leonard Van Camp Memorial Music Assistantship
Recipient(s) will be chosen for the program based on the following criteria:
- A student must be accepted into the Department of Music graduate program.
- Preference will be given to students interested in choral conducting
- Preference will be given to students who are veterans of military services.
- Recipients must maintain a 3.0 G.P.A. throughout the duration of the assistantship. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of the assistantship and another candidate may be sought to fulfill the duration of the award.
Recipients will be eligible to receive a stipend at the 25% rate for 4 graduate semesters (9 months for 10 hours a week each year.) Recipients will be chosen by committee appointed by the Chair of the Department of Music.
- Area of Interest
- College of Arts and Sciences, Music