Alta Gracia Myers Scholarship (Nursing)
The purpose of this opportunity is to provide annual scholarships to RN/BS students majoring in Nursing at SIUE. The recipient(s) of this scholarship will be selected by a committee designated by the appropriate dean of the school awarding the scholarship for the given year based on the following criteria:
1. Must be currently enrolled in the RN/BS program at SIUE.
2. Must have attended or received a degree from a Community College in either Illinois or Missouri.
3. Short answer question—Let us know why you are a good fit for this scholarship and how it will benefit you.
- Area of Interest
- School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you transfer or graduate from a community college in Illinois or Missouri?
- Let us know why you are a good fit for the purpose of this scholarship and how it will benefit you.
- Are you currently enrolled in the RN/BS program in nursing at SIUE?