Gladys Mabunda Memorial Scholarship in Nursing
This scholarship provides support to non-traditional students in the School of Nursing at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
Selection criteria will be based on the following:
- Must be in good academic standing and currently enrolled in classes on the SIUE campus
- Must be in good standing with Sigma Theta Tau International (STI)
- Must meet non-traditional student status as defined by SIUE
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must demonstrate financial need as verified by the Office of Student Financial Aid
- Must submit a one to two page essay on ethical issues in global health
- Area of Interest
- School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you considered a non-traditional student?
- Please submit a one to two page essay on ethical issues in global health.
- Please submit a letter of reference.
- Please submit second of two letters of reference.