Here at LincolnLabs.com we produce expert reviews and buying guides on the latest technology, computers, headphones, sports equipment and outdoor gear in various categories. We make it our mission to help consumers find their perfect product.
We are passionate about sharing our technical knowledge and helping our readers make the right call when they are picking out a product.
We have created the $1000 LincolnLabs Scholarship for students in the USA who, like us, love writing about technology and computers.
It is free to enter, and the deadline for applying is Thursday 30 November, 2017.
How to apply
Applying for the scholarship is simple: all you have to do is write a 500-1000 word story or article, in English, about computers and technology. For example, you could write about virtual reality, robots, wearables, self-driving cars, 3D printing in medicine… the choice is huge! What we really want to know is how tech helps make our lives easier. Try to be original and reveal a little bit about your personality in the way you write. If you want to win, your passion, knowledge and creativity should shine through in your writing. Please send all entries to email@example.com
Some writing advice
- Your story/article must be in your own words. We want to hear from students, not their parents!
- No copying and pasting from the internet (tempting as it may be)
- Make sure to keep within the word count – between 500 and 1000 words
- Only write in English please
Things to remember
- This competition is for students of all ages currently studying in the USA
- If you are under 18 years old, make sure to get permission from your parents or legal guardians before applying
- All entrants should include: 1. Their full name, address and contact details 2. Proof that they are a student at the moment 3. The name of their school
- The deadline is Thursday 30 November, 2017, so you should definitely get writing before then!
- LincolnLabs reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.