The Anderson Auxiliary Scholarship
Students will be granted a $1000.00 scholarship to be applied toward educational expenses (tuition, books, and fees). These students must be legal residents of the state of Illinois and reside in Madison, St. Clair or adjacent counties. All Anderson Hospital employees, however; qualify regardless of place of residence. The college to be attended need not be an Illinois institution; however, it must be accredited.
- To be eligible for consideration, students must be enrolled at least half-time in a health occupation program at an accredited college or university.
- Each applicant must provide proof of acceptance into a program preparing them for a health-related occupation and/or completion of a health-related degree.
- Student selections will be made annually by the Auxiliary Scholarshipp Committee. Previous winners will also be considered.
- If the recipient’s course of study is changed from a health-related occupation, or if he/she withdraws from school, all funds remaining in the account must be returned to the Auxiliary.
- All information provided will be strictly confidential.