Buchta Quercus Grove 1852 Scholarship
This scholarship benefits SIUE students in Art and Design or Theater and Dance and will alternate annually between both departments. Criteria for this award include:
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a degree in Art and Design or Theater and Dance
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or above; preference will be given to an involved student with a higher GPA
- Student needs to be recommended by at least two instructors/professors for the scholarship
The amount of the awards is dependent upon funds available but is anticipated to be $1,000 annually. This scholarship will be offered in Art and Design in even years, and in Theater and Dance in odd years.
- Area of Interest
- Art & Design, College of Arts and Sciences, Theater and Dance
- Supplemental Questions
- Who is providing your first letter of reference?
- Who is providing your second letter of reference?