Department of Theater and Dance Design/Technical Theater Scholarship
The recipient(s) of this award will be chosen by a committee established by the chair of the Department of Theater and Dance. Criteria for selection is as follows:
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or above and maintain said GPA during the duration of the award
- Must have been active in the production activities within the Department of Theater and Dance
- Must submit an application and present a portfolio of work
- Preference will be given to a third or fourth year student
- Preference will be given to a student demonstrating financial need.
The award may be used to provide student support of tuition, fees and general education costs. Awards will be renewable for up to two additional semesters as long as minimum requirements are met.
- Area of Interest
- College of Arts and Sciences, Theater and Dance