Ann Heiden Wharton Memorial Nursing Award
This award is given to a member of the SIUE Student Nurses Association with a nursing GPA of at least 3.0. Applicant must be a junior or senior currently enrolled in the traditional nursing program and be involved in community service.
- Area of Interest
- School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently a member of the SIUE Student Nurses Association?
- Please list any of community service you are involved in.
- Please submit a one-page minimum, double-spaced, 10pt. font essay stating how you demonstrate the mission of the School of Nursing and the core values of SIUE.
- Please submit first of two letters of reference.
- Please submit second of two letters of reference.
- Are you currently a Junior or Senior in the Traditional Nursing program?
- Show 1 more