Marian Whitehead Award in Voice
One or more awards will be given as part of the University’s Honors Day Program.
The award shall go to:
- Preferably, but no limited to, underclassmen
- Students with an overall grade point average of at least 3.5
- Students currently enrolled for applied voice
- The most promising students in vocal performance as evidenced in solo assignments, contests, recitals and voice juries.
The voice faculty shall recommend the recipient(s) and the amount(s) of the award(s) to the Music faculty. The final determination of the recipient(s) and the amount of the award(s) shall be approved by the Music faculty.
- Area of Interest
- College of Arts and Sciences, Music