Alta Gracia Myers Scholarship
The purpose of this opportunity is to provide annual scholarships to Junior and Senior students majoring in Education, Nursing or Pharmacy at SIUE. This scholarship will rotate annually between the School of Education Health & Human Behavior, Nursing and Pharmacy. The School of Education Health & Human Behavior is awarding this scholarship for the 2017-2018 awards period. The recipient(s) of this scholarship will be selected by a committee designated by the appropriate dean of the school awarding the scholarship for the given year based on the following criteria:
1. Must be a junior (P3) or senior (P4) in Education Health & Human Behavior, Nursing or Pharmacy at SIUE.
2. Must have attended or received a degree from a Community College in either Illinois or Missouri.
- Area of Interest
- Library and Information Services, School of Education Health & Human Behavior, School of Nursing, School of Pharmacy
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you transfer or graduate from a community college in Illinois or Missouri?
- Please submit three letters of reference regarding volunteer services.
- Please submit a 500 word essay on an event that changed your perspective on how you think about or view the world today.