Edwardsville Garden Club Scholarship
This is for a full time Sophomore, Junior or Senior majoring in Biological Sciences or Environmental Sciences with a concentration in Ecology, Evolution or an Environmental Specialization.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- One page, double spaced essay on “How you will use your degree to preserve & improve the environment”
- Two references supporting your nomination
- Preference will be given to members of the Edwardsville Garden Club, their children and grandchildren provided:
They complete the required application in time and that they meet or exceed the requirements listed
- Area of Interest
- Biological Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, Environmental Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- How will you use your degree to preserve & improve the environment?
- Are you related to a member of the Edwardsville Garden Club, and if so, who are you related to?
- Send Reference Request