Adrienne Nicole Martin Memorial Scholarship in Art Therapy
The recipient will be chosen by a committee established by the Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences based on the following criteria:
- Must be a first-year student enrolled in the Masters in Art Therapy Program
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must maintain full-time graduate-level status
- Committee will also select candidate upon review of the student’s statement of intent essay included in the application to the MA Therapy program.
The amount is anticipated to be $1,000 annually.
- Area of Interest
- Art & Design, College of Arts and Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a printed image of your personal artwork.
- In a one-page written essay, answer the following questions: 1. What does your artwork say about you as a person? 2. What do you hope to accomplish by being an art therapist?
- Please provide a statement of financial need that includes information on your expenses, debt and income.